About the job
We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated Human Resources (HR) Manager with at least 4 to 5 years of proven experience.
As an HR Manager, you will be responsible for managing the company’s recruiting, learning, and development of employees’ performance programs and administrative tasks.
- Maintain and improve the company’s HR policies, programs, and practices
- Work with higher management to create and maintain an employee-oriented and high-performance remote culture
- Manage and improve the complete talent acquisition process from needs assessment, prepare job descriptions, job advertisement, resume sourcing, shortlisting, phone screening, interview scheduling, issue employment contracts, onboarding, etc.
- Create an efficient recruitment strategy to find the right candidates with the right skills at the right time
- Ensure due diligence process of the candidates’ processional experience and references
- Keeping candidates informed throughout the hiring process
- Prepare performance assessments of employees on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Employees’ training needs assessment and coordination training sessions and seminars
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees per legal requirements, company policies, and procedures
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documents
- BBA / MBA with expertise in HRM from a reputable university
- At least 4+ years of proven working experience as a Human Resources (HR) Manager or HR Executive
- Proven expertise in analyzing people-centric data and building data-driven action plans for employee success, development, and engagement, and partnering with higher management to implement those action plans
- Previous experience working in a high growth remote start-up/fast-paced environment is a plus
- Excellent HR administration people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply
Do you want to join our team as our new HR Manager? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV and some links to your previous work at [email protected]. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
We wish you all the best of luck ✌️