About the job
We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer with at least 4 years of experience as a QA engineer in a reputed firm.
As an SQA engineer, you will work closely with our team of designers and developers to develop and execute manual and automated testing to ensure product quality.
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market
- Responding to requests from the design team and management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Product Management, or relevant field
- At least 4+ years of experience working as an SQA engineer in a reputed technology firm
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- Must be capable enough to work independently/without supervision with foreign clients
- Ability to think critically and ask questions
- Automated testing knowledge/experience will be plus
How to apply
Do you want to join our team as our new Senior SQA Engineer? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV and some links to your previous work at [email protected]. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
We wish you all the best of luck ✌️