About the job
As a Laravel developer, you will work closely with our engineering team to design, build, test, and deploy exciting web apps for our international clients.
- Create and maintain both frontend and backend applications from start to finish; design, develop, test, refine, and ship it
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Be a team influencer and a team leader
- The go-to guy for all junior engineers
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure new features are in compliance with specifications
- Participate in team-building activities
- At least 2+ years of experience in Laravel web development
- Very good understanding of core PHP 7+ and Blade templates
- Familiarity with TypeScript, Next.js, and React.js is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think critically and ask questions
How to apply
Do you want to join our team as our new Laravel Developer? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV and some links to your previous work at [email protected]. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
We wish you all the best of luck ✌️